WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO STAY AT CÔTE OCEAN DURING THE PANDEMIC?
- Facilities specially adapted to allow a warm welcome while ensuring our clients’ independence and safety
- Tailored services so you can relax on your own terms
- 75 people spread out on a 1.5-hectare large fully enclosed garden
- 20 individual houses with a fitted kitchen and private terrace
- 100sqm swimming pool with a large pool beach (300 sqm)
- 450 sqm of indoor common area
- Easily accessible by car
ENJOY, ON S’OCCUPE DU RESTE
WHAT IS OUR CANCELLATION POLICY IN 2020?
Given the prevailing situation, we have made temporary changes in our cancellation policy. Our cancellation periods have been reduced from 7 days to 1 day during the off-season and from 90 days to 30 days in July and August. No debit without your prior agreement. Prepayments and deposits can be used without charge or penalty in the form of a credit note for 18 months after booking if you change your mind.
HOW ARE WE ADAPTING OUR HYGIENE MEASURES?
Cleanliness has always been one of our top priorities at Côté Océan, as thequality of your reviews reflect. And we also pay careful attention to hygiene, although these efforts may be more hidden. Nevertheless, we will adapt our daily operations at the reception, in the kitchen, and regarding cleaning and access to the facilities, in order to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. We are also monitoring closely the work undertaken by hotel unions along with control offices, among others. We will follow the government’s recommendations for the hotel and restaurant. Yet, we will try to ensure that these measures do not come at the expense of a convivial and friendly atmosphere.
HOW ARE WE THINKING OF ADAPTING OUR SERVICES?
We are working on different possibilities, but most of all we want to help everyone spend their holidays as they see fit. More specifically:
- Masks are mandatory in closed places
- Check in and check out will be carried out online. All the documents will be exchanged online before your arrival and the payments will be made remotely.
- We will maintain a safety distance at the reception desk, which will not prevent us from engaging with those who wish to do so.
- You will have the option of getting breakfast and other meals delivered to your house or in our catering area which is wide enough that we will be able to implement safe social distancing between all families.
- Housekeeping procedures will be adapted : the cleaning, during the stay, will be limited to the cleaning of toilets, bathroom and living area . For safety reasons, contact with bedding for stays under 1 week will be avoided (or on demand if requested). The towels will be changed, on demand, everyday.
- Access to the pool will be adapted to avoid the risk of contact. We recommend to have slippers (a fashion contest will be of order) and to use towels (supplied by CO) on the deckchairs and mattresses. Hydroalcoholic gel will be available next to the footbath before the access gate. Given the size of the surround, we will ask you to respect the safety distances with the deckchairs and mattresses (knowning that the surround is large enough to do so). Given the size of the pool, multiple swimmers simultaneously should not exceed 25 people, which has never been the case in 8 seasons of Côté Océan.
- We aim to keep the barbecue and pizza oven available to all. The appliances were already cleaned after each use, we will now ensure all handles and surfaces are also sanitized.
- The sauna-hammam will be open with a limited and regulated access and the gym will be open with mandatory use of towels. The laundry service will be available with some constraints (sorting clothes, dry cleaning…)
- We are considering offering a grocery delivery service both for those who do not wish to leave the premises, and for those who simply never enjoyed grocery shopping.