WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO STAY AT CÔTE OCEAN DURING THE PANDEMIC?
- Facilities specially adapted to allow a warm welcome while ensuring our clients’ independence and safety
- Tailored services so you can relax on your own terms
- 75 people spread out on a 1.5-hectare large fully enclosed garden
- 20 individual houses with a fitted kitchen and private terrace
- 100sqm swimming pool with a large pool beach (300 sqm)
- 450 sqm of indoor common area
- Easily accessible by car
ENJOY, ON S’OCCUPE DU RESTE
WHAT IS OUR CANCELLATION POLICY IN 2020?
Given the prevailing situation, we have made temporary changes in our cancellation policy. Our cancellation periods have been reduced from 7 days to 1 day during the off-season and from 90 days to 30 days in July and August. No debit without your prior agreement. Prepayments and deposits can be used without charge or penalty in the form of a credit note for 18 months after booking if you change your mind.
HOW ARE WE ADAPTING OUR HYGIENE MEASURES?
Cleanliness has always been one of our top priorities at Côté Océan, as thequality of your reviews reflect. And we also pay careful attention to hygiene, although these efforts may be more hidden. Nevertheless, we will adapt our daily operations at the reception, in the kitchen, and regarding cleaning and access to the facilities, in order to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. We are also monitoring closely the work undertaken by hotel unions along with control offices, among others. We will do our best to follow their recommendations and those of the government. Yet, we will try to ensure that these measures do not come at the expense of a convivial and friendly atmosphere.
HOW ARE WE THINKING OF ADAPTING OUR SERVICES?
We are working on different possibilities, but most of all we want to help everyone spend their holidays as they see fit. More specifically:
- Check in and check out will be carried out online. All the documents will be exchanged online before your arrival and the payments will be made remotely.
- We will maintain a safety distance at the reception desk, which will not prevent us from engaging with those who wish to do so.
- You will have the option of getting breakfast and other meals delivered to your house. If conditions allow it, our catering area is wide enough that we will be able to implement safe social distancing between all families.
- Housekeeping procedures will be adapted; we are waiting for the recommendations of health professionals on this matter. For those who wish, we will offer a residential formula in which we provide fresh linens and towels on demand.
- Access to the pool, unless it is prohibited, will be adapted to avoid the risk of contact. We are considering making slippers mandatory (a fashion contest will be of order) and towels (supplied by CO) on the deckchairs and mattresses. A member of the CO staff will be present to open and close the access gates and regulate the number of people in the pool.
- We aim to keep the barbecue and pizza oven available to all. The appliances were already cleaned after each use, we will now ensure all handles and surfaces are also sanitized.
- At this stage, we think opening the sauna-hammam, the gym and the laundry room would be too risky, unless effective disinfection procedures are approved.
- We are considering offering a grocery delivery service both for those who do not wish to leave the premises, and for those who simply never enjoyed grocery shopping.